Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Floral Stamping with Zoya Harlow and Elevation Polish Cloud Peak

*Some items in this post were provided previously for review*

Hi everyone! Today I have a simple stamped mani for you. This mani was born out the need to jazz up a mani for another day of wear (I get bored easily) and the desire to see how well the Zoya Matte Velvets stamp. I ended up wearing Elevation Polish Cloud Peak after I got done swatching the Wyoming the Wild Collection because I couldn't bring myself to take it off (it's sooooo pretty!). I recently saw someone on Facebook (I wish I could remember who, it was in my newsfeed) stamp with one of the Zoya Matte Velvets and I had pulled out Harlow to try it out when I got a chance. I thought the purple flecks in Cloud Peak paired so well with the pinky plum of Harlow, so the stamping commenced. I used a floral image from the MoYou-London Pro XL Plate 10 to stamp and I tried to vary the placement from nail to nail so that the flower wasn't exactly the same every time. Overall I was really impressed with how crisply Harlow stamped and I love that the gorgeous shimmer comes out when topcoat is added. I've used the Matte Velvets as bases for stamping before because they dry so quickly, but now I'm definitely going to be pulling them out to stamp with quite often!




Zoya brought back the Matte Velvet Collection this past fall and they are still in stock at Zoya.com if you haven't picked them up yet. Elevation Polish's new Wyoming the Wild Collection goes on sale tonight at 9 PM CDT in their shop so you can pick up Cloud Peak and the other beauties in that collection.

Don't you love it when you find new ways to use polishes in your collection? Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment