Tuesday, March 24, 2015

China Glaze Electric Nights Nail Art

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I showed you the ridiculously bright and gorgeous China Glaze Electric Nights Collection yesterday, and I couldn't resist doing some nail art with them pretty much immediately. For this mani, I started off with a white base (KBShimmer Eyes White Open) and then randomly sponged on these neon cremes from the Electric Nights Collection with pieces of a make-up sponge: Glow With the Flow (pink), Red-y to Rave (red-orange), Home Sweet House Music (orange), Daisy Know My Name? (yellow), Treble Maker (green), DJ Blue My Mind (blue), and PLUR-ple (purple). To finish it off, I stamped over the whole thing using Mundo de Unas Black and Bundle Monster plate BM-604. This was such a fun mani and I really didn't want to take it off. I need to get my mind back into spring-mode because these colors are making me long for summer!





As I said yesterday, China Glaze's Electric Nights should be available in April in stores that carry China Glaze (I get mine from Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply locally). You can also order them online from Head2Toe Beauty now if you want to get them a bit early like I did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment