Thursday, November 21, 2013

piCture pOlish Lagoon

Hi everyone! I have another gorgeous piCture pOlish to share with you today. I wanted Lagoon from the time it was released, but I kept missing it when it was restocked at Llarowe. I even started trying to reason with myself that I didn't need it, but I was WRONG! It far exceeded my expectations when it arrived. The color is absolutely stunning and I love the addition of the glitters in base that is filled with the famous holo shards that piCture pOlish does so well. Here is 2 easy coats of piCture pOlish Lagoon.





Then I decided to do a little holographic stamping over Lagoon. I used Color Club Angel Kiss and Nailz Craze plate 02. This mani was so pretty in real life...I didn't want to take it off!



piCture pOlish products are available from their website based out of Australia. They do ship internationally and details about their shipping policies are available on their shipping page. piCture pOlish also has international stockists located all over the world. I have personally ordered from Llarowe, Overall Beauty, and Harlow & Co., but a complete list of stockists is located on piCture pOlish's network page. Also, be sure to check out their Everyday Deals section to score awesome deals on polishes! 

To keep up with all of the new happenings at piCture pOlish, be sure to follow them on Facebook,PinterestInstagramTwitterGoogle+, and You Tube.

1 comment: