Saturday, November 9, 2013

Falling for Nail Art: Harvest

Ack! I'm so far behind on "Falling for Nail Art"! I have skipped 2 so far, but I have ideas for both of them that I do intend to carry out at some point. I've still been doing some stamping and things, but I've been inspired by some other most decidedly NOT fall related things so...yeah. Anywho...this was inspired by "Harvest". I used a base of Kiko Sugar Mat Burgundy (which is a dupe of Nicole by OPI Cinna-man of My Dreams) and then I stamped it with China Glaze 2030 and Bundle Monster plate H11 which had a lovely pumpkin and leaf design. I thought this color combo really screamed fall. Also...I just love the look of stamping over textures. 





I did find out recently that Ninja Polish has the Kiko Sugar Mats in stock, so that is good news for those of us living outside of the UK! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment