Saturday, August 5, 2017

Illyrian Polish Moonbow

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I recently picked up my first Illyrian Polishes when I was buying some things from Color4Nails (I had to get some more of my fav strengthener, Duri Rejuvacote). The first one that I decided to wear was Moonbow, which I could not resist when I saw the flakie goodness in person.

Illyrian Polish Moonbow is grey-tinged jelly filled with holo pigment, holo microglitters, holo flakes, and a variety of iridescent flakes. Formula started off sheer, but built up very nicely to opacity in 3 thin coats. It did have a slight texture when it dried down, but not a lot so 2 coats of my regular topcoat were enough to smooth it out (KBShimmer Clearly On Top). This polish is DIVINE! It has so many sparkly/shifty things going on and it's even better in person (photos just don't do the flakes justice in my opinion.) This was, unfortunately, a June COTM shade, so it is sold out now (except I do still see it available at Hypnotic Polish), but Illyrian has a multitude of gorgeous, complex polishes to choose from if you like this one.





Illyrian Polish is available from their shop as well as from Color4Nails (where I purchased) and Hypnotic Polish. You can follow them on Facebook and Instagram for previews of new shades and collections as well! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment