Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Literary Lacquers Vurt-U-Want

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! Today I have another gorgeous polish from Literary Lacquers' Vurt-U-Want Collection to share with you. I previously shared Bottletown with you and I still have two more to share at some point when I get around to wearing them (I have too much polish guys...it's a fact). The one I have today is actually the namesake of the collection!

Vurt-U-Want is a hot pink jelly with a linear holographic finish that is filled with silver holographic microglitters. This one actually has two sizes of microglitters, so it's even a blingier finish than Literary Lacquers' usual glittery holos. Formula was a breeze to work with and I used 3 thin coats for full coverage. I used 2 coats of my regular topcoat (NYC Grand Central Station) to smooth it out and give it a glassy finish. This is such a gorgeous bright pink and the glitters just send it over the top. If you are a pink lover, I highly recommend picking it up.

 



Literary Lacquers can be purchased from creator Amy's Etsy Shop. Be sure to follow them on Facebook and Instagram for updates on restocks and new collections (and of course to see lots of pretty swatches!). The Vurt-U-Want Collection is available for purchase now, so be sure to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment