Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Pahlish Pianos Filled With Flames over New York Summer Hot Atomic Red

So I'm officially going to declare this microglitter week on Lavish Layerings because I have (unintentionally) worn one every day so far...might as well finish the week out, eh? Yesterday I wore an oldie but goodie, Pahlish Pianos Filled With Flames. It isn't THAT old, but it was one of the original Pahlish releases back with creator Shannon opened up her Etsy shop. I actally have a bottle from the original run as well as a more recent bottle (this one is the more recent version). It is a very basic polish that makes quite a statement. It is a mixture of red glitter and silver holographic glitter in a red jelly base. For this mani I layered 2 coats of Pianos Filled With Flames over New York Summer Hot Atomic Red.






Here is New York Summer Hot Atomic Red on its own at 2 coats. This is one of my favorite red jellies and is really cheap too (I order New York Summer Polishes from Transdesign). 




Pahlish is available from creator Shannon's Etsy Shop as well as from Llarowe. Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment