Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Shimmer Polish Jasmine with Stamping

Hi everyone! I have another beauty from Shimmer Polish today called Jasmine. Jasmine is a mixture of aquamarine and green glitter with a few orange, gold, blue, and red glitters thrown in. The formula goes on really smoothly and the polish is easily smoothed out with topcoat. I layered 1 coat over Catrice No Snow Patrol, a medium teal, for my mani.





After I came home from work, I decided to do some stamping for day 2 of my mani. I stamped with China Glaze 2030 and one of the new Cheeky XL plates, Wild at Heart. I think this image is cool...it sort of looks like I went to town with a striping brush. 





Here is the image I used as well as a larger shot of the plate. It has some super cute designs on it!




Shimmer Polish is available from creator Cindy's Etsy Shop and you can find a multitude of swatches on her blog to create tons of Shimmer lemmings! I got the new 2013 Cheeky XL plates from Amazon (yes they are FINALLY there!! Woohoo!!). Thanks for looking everyone!

*Shimmer Polish Jasmine provided for my honest review

3 comments:

  1. I like the Shimmer Polish but I LOVE the stamping! I need to look at that plate :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The polish is so pretty! Definitely reminds me of the ocean(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete