Saturday, January 26, 2013

Smitten Polish Aquarius

Today I have a polish that I am completely in LOVE with! Aquarius from Smitten Polish has small purple, aqua, and turquoise metallic glitter in a creamy teal base. I used 3 thin coats for my mani with no undies. I adore the base color and I don't think I have anything super close to layer it over so I opted for no undies. GAH it is so pretty! I'm so sad that this one isn't sold anymore because I think everyone needs it! I think it is my favorite Smitten Polish (so far..).





Smitten Polish is available from creator Noelie's Etsy Shop as well as from Llarowe. As I said...this pretty is not currently available but she has loads of lovely polishes! Follow Noelie's blog for info on new collections and restocks. Thanks for looking everyone!

1 comment: