Tuesday, August 21, 2012

31 Day Polish Challenge Day 17: GLITTER!

OMG Glitter! It has been so strange to go so long without a huge glitterbomb! Well, I have a real treat for you with this glitterbomb...some CrowsToes!! I got a slew of new CrowsToes polishes in recently and this has been my first chance to try any of them. I decided to go with the one that caught my eye right away...Gomez!

Now you guys heard me gush and gush about CrowsToes Absolum because I absolutely adore it! Well Gomez has certainly given that one a run for its money in my book. I think Gomez is STUNNING! Now, as is true with most CrowsToes polish, it is very thick and I did add a small bit of thinner to mine before using it. Also, I don't apply them like a typical polish, but rather I wipe my brush off well and only leave on a small amount of glitter and then dab it on. I don't find this to be problematic, as I have to do it with most of my glitterbomb indie polishes and it ends up making them look really nice in the end, but it is a disclaimer for those who are expecting it to apply like a conventional polish. I used 1 dabbed coat here over Zoya Ibiza, a lovely deep blue shimmer.





There is just not much else to say besides WOW! Lauri really knows how to make some fantastic glitters. I am so excited for her upcoming polishes as well! Crowstoes polishes are available at Llarowe. Lauri also posts updates and previews for upcoming collections on her blog.

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous!!! This might be my top Crows lemming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't blame you...this one is fantastic! I highly recommend you pulling the trigger!

      Delete