Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Orly Mirrorball

*Purchased by Me*

Hi everyone! I apologize for not posting as much lately, but I've been super busy preparing for Christmas! I've been wearing Orly Mirrorball for the past 3 days because I haven't had time to fool with my nails, but gah, it is really nice! Mirrorball is from Orly's Holiday 2014 Sparkle Collection. There is a reason it is so popular this season!

Orly Mirrorball is a silver linear holo with silver holo microglitter. This polish is blingy to the extreme! It sort of freaked my camera out, but you can see the holo glitter sparkling through at all times. Formula is very nice and builds up easily in 3 thin coats. It is an amazing polish, and I'm really impressed with Orly for bringing an awesome holo mainstream. I hope that they do more!





The Orly Sparkle Collection is available from their website as well as from authorized retailers (they carry Orly products at Sally Beauty and Ulta in my area).

What do you think of Mirrorball? I feel like it is one of the more popular holiday polish releases this year. Have you picked it up yet? Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment