Friday, January 31, 2014

Elevation Polish Pata Puffer II over Elevation Polish Pic du Gar

Hi everyone! Today I have a layering combo from Elevation Polish that I simply adored! I used Pata Puffer II over Pic du Gar for my mani because I thought they blended perfectly.

Pic du Gar is an effortless plum crelly polish. The formula was absolute perfection (as I have found is true for Elevation Polish cremes) and for my base here I used 2 easy coats. It definitely leans redder on the purple spectrum (maybe even a touch more than my pictures show). I think the pictures where my fingers are flat show the color most accurately.

Pata Puffer II is a mix of purple and pink glitters (metallic mostly, with a few matte purples). There are even circle glitters in there, so you know it is is a winner in my book! I used 2 ish coats (really 1 coat plus I dabbed a little of a second coat to fill in a few spaces). It gave an ideal glitter coverage to me (not to dense, not too sparse). It was also a very smooth glitter that didn't require gobs of topcoat to smooth out. I used 1 coat of Essence Gel Look Topcoat followed by 1 coat of NYC Grand Central Station and it was glassy smooth.





Elevation Polish is available from creator Lulu's Big Cartel Store. She has a lot of info on restock dates and availability on the Big Cartel site as well as on her blog. Her shop is restocked on the 7th and 22nd each month unless otherwise noted. Elevation Polish is also stocked at Llarowe

Thanks for looking everyone!

3 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous combo! Both colors are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! Like Melissa said, the layering combination is spot on!

    ReplyDelete