Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nicole by OPI That's What I Mint

Hi everyone! Today I have a polish from Nicole by OPI's Gumdrops Collection which is their take on textured polishes. I had to pick up a few things at CVS when I was out of town a few weeks ago and That's What I Mint caught my eye. I had seen a few reviews of the Gumdrops collection, but for some reason I don't remember ever seeing this one before.

That's What I Mint is a medium blue textured polish with gold glitter sprinkled throughout. It reminds me somewhat of a lighter (more teal leaning) OPI Absolutely Alice, but textured of course. I really love it! It was stunning in person (and that was hard to capture in pictures...especially how stunning it was with topcoat). Formula was great with full coverage at 2 coats. The oddest thing about this polish is the name since it is blue, not a minty green. I'm a bit puzzled by that really.

 
 
 
 
Here it is with topcoat. Much more awesome in real life. 
 
 
 
 
 

I'm glad that I'm fully embracing wearing textured polishes in their textured form, but I still love to topcoat them! Thanks for looking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment